Get a financial fresh start and free yourself from the burden of debt. Chapter 13 bankruptcy is available to qualifying individuals with a regular income. Under a chapter 13, you can keep your property, but pay back all or a portion of your debts over a three to five-year period.
What is included?
- Initial consultation to evaluate your needs
- Legal advice on whether to file a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 case
- Explanation of the bankruptcy procedure and required formalities
- Guidance in gathering the necessary financial and other documents
- Preparation of the chapter 13 bankruptcy petition, the repayment plan and related documents
- Preparation and attendance of the section 341 creditors meeting
- Representation at the mandatory trustee hearing
- Provision of other legal services necessary to obtain discharge in the case
How much will it cost?
Your legal needs are unique and will determine the scope of services required. Get started to customize this service to your needs and budget.