Adopt a stepchild. An uncontested step parent adoption is possible if the noncustodial parents consent to adoption or termination of parental rights.
What is included?
- Initial consultation to evaluate your needs
- Preparation and filing of the adoption request
- Prepare consent to termination of parental rights
- Coordination of the social worker’s investigation
- Preparation and attendance of court hearing to confirm adoption agreement
How much will it cost?
Your legal needs are unique and will determine the scope of services required. Get started to customize this service to your needs and budget.